Monday 9 April 1990
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Marston Glenn Hefner and Marston Hefner.
In that special week of April people in US were listening to I'll Be Your Everything by Tommy Page.
In UK Vogue by Madonna was in the top 5 hits.
Cry-Baby, directed by John Waters, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while The Bourne Ultimatum by Robert Ludlum was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Shannon's Deal.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers: The Adventures in Nimnul's Castle or Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 April 1990!
Which were the important events of 9 April 1990 ?
- Saint Waltrudis
- Saint Casilda
- Saint Ingofried
- Saint Hugo of Rouan
- Day of National Unity- (???????? ?????????? ???), an annual public holiday in Georgia.
- Araw ng Kagitingan (Day of Valor, celebrated as Bataan Day in Bataan) in the Philippines.
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Jal�l (Glory) - First day of the second month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Marston Glenn Hefner: Son of Hugh Hefner and Kimberley Conrad.
- Marston Hefner: American noted family, the son of Hugh Hefner and his wife Kimberly who was born on his dad's 64th birthday at a weight of 8 lbs and 13oz.
- Kristen Stewart: American actress, known for playing the protagonist Bella Swan in The Twilight Saga film series from 2008–12, which has grossed over $3.
- Ryan Williams: Football Player.
- Ram Bomjon: Nepalese monk.
- David Jones-Roberts: Australian actor
- Capital News starring Lloyd Bridges premieres on ABC-TV
- New York Islanders beat the New York Rangers 4-3 in double overtime-Rangers lead 2-1
- World's largest bunny hop at Radio City Music Hall (New York City).
- Don Mattingly signs a US$19.7 million 5-year contract with the New York Yankees.
- Comet Austin, the brightest comet visible from Earth since 1975, makes its closest approach to the sun.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Tommy Page - I'll Be Your Everything
- Jane Child - Don't Wanna Fall In Love
- Lisa Stansfield - All Around The World
- Sinead O'Connor - Nothing Compares 2 U
- Taylor Dayne - Love Will Lead You Back
- Calloway - I Wanna Be Rich
- Luther Vandross - Here And Now
- Technotronic - Get Up! (Before The Night Is Over)
- KISS - Forever
- Alannah Myles - Black Velvet
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?