Tuesday 9 April 1991
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ryan Kelly and Mary Killman.
In that special week of April people in US were listening to I've Been Thinking About You by Londonbeat.
In UK The One And Only by Chesney Hawkes was in the top 5 hits.
Lupin the Third: The Castle of Cagliostro, directed by Hayao Miyazaki, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1991
while Heartbeat by Danielle Steel was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Astronomers.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Bahamut Senki or The Flintstones: The Rescue of Dino & Hoppy.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 April 1991!
Which were the important events of 9 April 1991 ?
- Saint Waltrudis
- Saint Casilda
- Saint Ingofried
- Saint Hugo of Rouan
- Day of National Unity- (???????? ?????????? ???), an annual public holiday in Georgia.
- Araw ng Kagitingan (Day of Valor, celebrated as Bataan Day in Bataan) in the Philippines.
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Jal�l (Glory) - First day of the second month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
Famous Birthdays:09 April
- Date of Microsoft MS DOS 5.0
- Georgia SSR votes to secede from USSR
- Release of Microsoft MS-DOS 5.0.
- A South Atlantic tropical cyclone develops in the Southern Hemisphere off the coast of Angola (the first of its kind to be documented by weather satellites).
- The Italian ferry ''Moby Prince'' collides with an oil tanker in dense fog off Livorno, Italy killing 140.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1991 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?