Thursday 9 April 1992
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Max Jr and Jemma Middleton.
In that special week of April people in US were listening to Save The Best For Last by Vanessa Williams.
In UK Stay by Shakespear's Sister was in the top 5 hits.
FernGully: The Last Rainforest, directed by Bill Kroyer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while The Pelican Brief by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Ude ni oboe ari.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing 1999: Hore, Mita koto ka! Seikimatsu or Andre Agassi Tennis.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1992.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 April 1992!
Which were the important events of 9 April 1992 ?
- Saint Waltrudis
- Saint Casilda
- Saint Ingofried
- Saint Hugo of Rouan
- Day of National Unity- (???????? ?????????? ???), an annual public holiday in Georgia.
- Araw ng Kagitingan (Day of Valor, celebrated as Bataan Day in Bataan) in the Philippines.
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Jal�l (Glory) - First day of the second month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
Famous Birthdays:09 April
- Redwood Curtain opens at Neiderlander theater on Broadway
- Florida drops rape charges against New York Mets Gooden, Boston and Coleman
- Noriega convicted on 8 of 10 drug and racketeering charges
- William O Studeman becomes deputy director of US Central Intelligence Agency.
- Record 18 golfers shoot in the 60s in Masters round one (old record 12).
- US Federal Court finds former Panamanian dictator Manuel Noriega guilty on 8 of 10 drug and racketeering charges. He is serving a 30-year prison sentence.
- John Major's Conservative Party wins an unprecedented fourth general election victory in the United Kingdom.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1992 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Vanessa Williams - Save The Best For Last
- Eric Clapton - Tears In Heaven
- Atlantic Starr - Masterpiece
- Michael Jackson - Remember The Time
- Mariah Carey - Make It Happen
- Mint Condition - Breakin' My Heart (Pretty Brown Eyes)
- Genesis - I Can't Dance
- Right Said Fred - I'm Too Sexy
- TLC - Ain't 2 Proud To Beg
- Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?