Tuesday 9 April 2002
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jack Depp and Ella Stiller.
In that special week of April people in US were listening to Ain't It Funny by Jennifer Lopez.
In UK Unchained Melody by Gareth Gates was in the top 5 hits.
The Sweetest Thing, directed by Roger Kumble, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2002
while 2nd Chance by James Patterson, Andrew Gross was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Das Jahrhundert des Theaters.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Beam Breakers or Deadly Dozen: Pacific Theater.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2002.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 April 2002!
Which were the important events of 9 April 2002 ?
- Saint Waltrudis
- Saint Casilda
- Saint Ingofried
- Saint Hugo of Rouan
- Day of National Unity- (???????? ?????????? ???), an annual public holiday in Georgia.
- Araw ng Kagitingan (Day of Valor, celebrated as Bataan Day in Bataan) in the Philippines.
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Jal�l (Glory) - First day of the second month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Jack Depp: Son of Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis.
- Ella Stiller: American noted family, the daughter of actor Ben Stiller and his wife, Christine Taylor, born c-section.
- Pat Flaherty: American racecar driver (Born 1926).
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 2002 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?