Monday 9 August 2004
It was Monday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of August people in US were listening to Slow Motion by Juvenile.
In UK Baby Cakes by 3 Of A Kind was in the top 5 hits.
Collateral, directed by Michael Mann, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2004
while The 9/11 Commission Report by National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2004.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 August 2004!
Which were the important events of 9 August 2004 ?
- St. Nathy (or David)
- Feast day of the great martyr Saint Panteleimon in Russian Orthodox Church
- St. Fedlimid/Felimy
- St. Romanus Ostiarius
- St. Edith Stein
- Singapore: National Day
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least ? saints: St. Jean Vianney
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 09 August
- Disney's Donald Duck cartoon character receives a star on Hollywood's Walk of Fame.
- At the Mihama Nuclear Power Plant, a pipe leaking hot water and steam kills 5 and injures 6 others, in the 2nd worst nuclear disaster in Japan.
- Singapore's prime minister Goh Chok Tong hands over his position to Lee Hsien Loong.
- New Jersey Governor James McGreevey announces that he is ampquota gay Americanampquot and will resign effective November 15, 2004.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 2004 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?