Sunday 9 December 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 December 1906!
Which were the important events of 9 December 1906 ?
- Anti-Corruption Day 
- Calendar of saints: Saint Juan Diego Cuauhtlatoatzin : optional memorial
- Peter Fourier, founder of the Congregation of Notre Dame
- Also see December 9 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics); specifically the conception of Saint Anne
- Scandinavia (specifically Sweden): Anna's Day. Recognizes everyone named Anna, and marks the day to start the preparation process of the lutefisk to be consumed on Christmas Eve.
- Tanzania - Independence Day (of Tanganyika from Britain, 1961)
- Freddy Martin: Cleveland, Ohio -- Orchestra leader (started Merv Griffin).
- Greet Koeman: Dutch singer.
- Grace Hooper: American computer scientist and United States Navy rear admiral.
- Grace Hopper: American admiral and computer scientist designed COBOL (d. 1992).
- Ferdinand Brunetiere: French writer and critic (Born 1849).
- New York American reports Belgian King Leopold II bribed US Senate commission on the Congo.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1906 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- All Through the Night - Henry Burr
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in December 1906?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?