Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 December 1906!
Which were the important events of 9 December 1906 ?
- Anti-Corruption Day 
- Calendar of saints: Saint Juan Diego Cuauhtlatoatzin : optional memorial
- Peter Fourier, founder of the Congregation of Notre Dame
- Also see December 9 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics); specifically the conception of Saint Anne
- Scandinavia (specifically Sweden): Anna's Day. Recognizes everyone named Anna, and marks the day to start the preparation process of the lutefisk to be consumed on Christmas Eve.
- Tanzania - Independence Day (of Tanganyika from Britain, 1961)
- Grace Hooper: American computer scientist and United States Navy rear admiral.
- Greet Koeman: Dutch singer.
- Grace Hopper: American admiral and computer scientist designed COBOL (d. 1992).
- Freddy Martin: Cleveland, Ohio -- Orchestra leader (started Merv Griffin).
- Ferdinand Brunetiere: French writer and critic (Born 1849).
- New York American reports Belgian King Leopold II bribed US Senate commission on the Congo.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1906 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- All Through the Night - Henry Burr
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in December 1906?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?