Saturday 9 February 1901
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Brian Donlevy Portadown Ireland actor (Barbary Coast and Brian Donlevy.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 February 1901!
Which were the important events of 9 February 1901 ?
- Saint Apollonia, patron saint of dentists and dental technicians
- Saint Ansbert of Rouen
- Saint Maroon's Day - Lebanon
- Brian Donlevy Portadown Ireland actor (Barbary Coast: Glass Key, Wake Island, Dangerous Assignment).
- Brian Donlevy: Irish-born American actor and producer (d. 1972).
- James Murray: American actor (d. 1936).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 9 February 1901
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in February 1901?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?