Thursday 9 February 1922
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Kathryn Grayson and Arnold Keyserling.
Moran of the Lady Letty, directed by George Melford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 February 1922!
Which were the important events of 9 February 1922 ?
- Saint Apollonia, patron saint of dentists and dental technicians
- Saint Ansbert of Rouen
- Saint Maroon's Day - Lebanon
- Kathryn Grayson: American singer and actress who has appeared onscreen from 1940.
- Arnold Keyserling: German-born philosopher and psychologist and member of noted family, he was the son of Hermann Graf Keyserling and great-grandson of Otto von Bismarck.
- Jacques Servier: French pharmacist, doctor, and businessman, he created Servier Laboratory (he was founder and president).
- Pierre Warot: Arras physician.
- Jim Laker: English cricketer and sportscaster (d. 1986).
- C Nair: Indian businessman founded The Leela Palaces Hotels and Resorts (d. 2014)
- Snow on Mauna Loa, Hawaii.
- Italian government of Bonomi falls.
- Brazil becomes a member of the Berne Convention copyright treaty.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 9 February 1922
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1922 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- April Showers - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- Everybody Step - Ted Lewis & His Band
- John McCormack - Rose of My Heart
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?