Sunday 9 February 1930
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Emil Petrovics and Garner Ted Armstrong.
City Girl, directed by F.W. Murnau, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1930.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 February 1930!
Which were the important events of 9 February 1930 ?
- Saint Apollonia, patron saint of dentists and dental technicians
- Saint Ansbert of Rouen
- Saint Maroon's Day - Lebanon
- Emil Petrovics: Composer.
- Garner Ted Armstrong: American evangelist (d. 2003).
- Luigi Coluzzi: Italian-Australian boxer.
- Garner Armstrong: American evangelist and author (d. 2003).
- Richard With: Norwegian captain businessman and politician founded Vesteraalens Dampskibsselskab (d. 1930).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?