Monday 9 July 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 July 1906!
Which were the important events of 9 July 1906 ?
- Roman Catholic Church - Feast of Our Lady of Peace.
- Bah�'f Faith - Holy Day: Martyrdom of the B�b.
- Palau - Constitution Day.
- Argentina - Independence Day.
- Roman festival - Caprotinia, or feasts of Juno Caprotina.
- Beene Dubbelboer: Dutch writer (Secret Resistance).
- Walter Sande: Denver, Colorado -- Actor (Navy vs.
- Elisabeth Lutyens: British noted family and notable composer who was one of the first English composers to adopt the 12-tone technique, notably with the "Chamber Concerto No 1," 1939.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1906 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- I Want What I Want When I Want It - Frank Stanley
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in July 1906?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?