Monday 9 July 1906
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Beene Dubbelboer and Walter Sande.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1906.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 July 1906!
Which were the important events of 9 July 1906 ?
- Roman Catholic Church - Feast of Our Lady of Peace.
- Bah�'f Faith - Holy Day: Martyrdom of the B�b.
- Palau - Constitution Day.
- Argentina - Independence Day.
- Roman festival - Caprotinia, or feasts of Juno Caprotina.
- Beene Dubbelboer: Dutch writer (Secret Resistance).
- Walter Sande: Denver, Colorado -- Actor (Navy vs.
- Elisabeth Lutyens: British noted family and notable composer who was one of the first English composers to adopt the 12-tone technique, notably with the "Chamber Concerto No 1," 1939.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1906 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- I Want What I Want When I Want It - Frank Stanley
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in July 1906?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?