Saturday 9 July 1932
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Million Dollar Legs, directed by Edward Cline, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1932
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 July 1932!
Which were the important events of 9 July 1932 ?
- Roman Catholic Church - Feast of Our Lady of Peace.
- Bah�'f Faith - Holy Day: Martyrdom of the B�b.
- Palau - Constitution Day.
- Argentina - Independence Day.
- Roman festival - Caprotinia, or feasts of Juno Caprotina.
- John Paul Getty II: US / British oil magnate / billionaire (Getty Oil).
- Donald Rumsfeld: American government official.
- Leo Buyst: France sport Champion.
- Pierre Haarhoff: France sport Champion.
- Amitzur Shapira: Israeli sprinter and long jumper (d. 1972).
- King C Gillette: American inventor (Born 1855).
- Washington Redskins (then Boston Braves) forms
- The state of Sao Paulo revolts against the Brazilian Federal Government, starting the Constitutionalist Revolution
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?