Friday 9 July 1999
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Claire Corlett and Lee Hinchcliffe.
In that special week of July people in US were listening to If You Had My Love by Jennifer Lopez.
In UK 9pm (Till I Come) by ATB was in the top 5 hits.
Eyes Wide Shut, directed by Stanley Kubrick, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1999
while Hannibal by Thomas Harris was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Good Eats.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Beatmania IIDX 2nd Style or Codename Eagle.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1999.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 July 1999!
Which were the important events of 9 July 1999 ?
- Roman Catholic Church - Feast of Our Lady of Peace.
- Bah�'f Faith - Holy Day: Martyrdom of the B�b.
- Palau - Constitution Day.
- Argentina - Independence Day.
- Roman festival - Caprotinia, or feasts of Juno Caprotina.
Famous Birthdays:09 July
- Robert de Cotret: Canadian politician 56th Secretary of State for Canada (d. 1999).
- Days of student protests begin after Iranian police and hardliners attack a student dormitory at the University of Tehran.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1999 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Jennifer Lopez - If You Had My Love
- Destiny's Child - Bills, Bills, Bills
- Pearl Jam - Last Kiss
- Ricky Martin - Livin' La Vida Loca
- Whitney Houston - It's Not Right But It's Okay
- The Backstreet Boys - I Want It That Way
- 702 - Where My Girls At?
- Will Smith - Wild Wild West
- Maxwell - Fortunate
- 98° - The Hardest Thing
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?