Saturday 9 June 1906
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
El pechador, directed by Eugene Py, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1906.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 June 1906!
Which were the important events of 9 June 1906 ?
- Saint Efrem=Saint Ephraim, deacon, Doctor of the Church
- Blessed Diana d'Andalo
- Saint Pelagia, virgin, martyr [BLS]
- Saint Vincent, deacon, martyr [BLS]
- Blessed Richard, bishop of Andria, Apulia
- Saint Liborius, bishop (of LeMans), confessor [GTZ: LeMans]
- Saint Edmund, bishop of Canturbury, confessor (Translation day) [GTZ: England]
- Saint Diomedes
- =? Blessed Columba, abbot, confessor [GTZ: Scotland]
- Saint Columba (called Saint Columcille in Ireland, where he is honoured as one of the islands three patron saints)
- Saint Alexander, martyr [GTZ: Russia]
- Roman Empire paganism - third day of the Vestalia in honor of the goddess Vesta
- Saint Primus and Felicianus, martyrs [common]
- Robert Graham: American eugenicist and businessman founded Repository for Germinal Choice (d. 1997).
- Tonio Selwart: Germany -- Actor (Barefoot Contessa, Naked Maja).
- Robert Klark Graham: American eugenicist and entrepreneur (d. 1997).
- Boston Beaneaters (NL) end 19-game losing streak beat Cards 6-3
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in June 1906?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?