Thursday 9 June 1910
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
The Emperor's Messenger, directed by Luigi Maggi, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 June 1910!
Which were the important events of 9 June 1910 ?
- Saint Efrem=Saint Ephraim, deacon, Doctor of the Church
- Blessed Diana d'Andalo
- Saint Pelagia, virgin, martyr [BLS]
- Saint Vincent, deacon, martyr [BLS]
- Blessed Richard, bishop of Andria, Apulia
- Saint Liborius, bishop (of LeMans), confessor [GTZ: LeMans]
- Saint Edmund, bishop of Canturbury, confessor (Translation day) [GTZ: England]
- Saint Diomedes
- =? Blessed Columba, abbot, confessor [GTZ: Scotland]
- Saint Columba (called Saint Columcille in Ireland, where he is honoured as one of the islands three patron saints)
- Saint Alexander, martyr [GTZ: Russia]
- Roman Empire paganism - third day of the Vestalia in honor of the goddess Vesta
- Saint Primus and Felicianus, martyrs [common]
- Geoffrey Musson: British General.
- Ted Hicks: Australian public servant and diplomat Australian High Commissioner to New Zealand (d. 1984).
- Vbilmos Demian: Composer.
- Robert Cummings: American actor, an eternal juvenile who was still youthful looking at 60.
- Passenger on SS Arawatta throws bottle with note overboard (found June 6, 1983 in Queensland)
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1910 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- By the Light of the Silvery Moon - Ada Jones
- My Southern Rose - Henry Burr
- The Cubanola Glide - Billy Murray
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in June 1910?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?