Monday 9 June 1941
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Out of the Fog, directed by Anatole Litvak, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 June 1941!
Which were the important events of 9 June 1941 ?
- Saint Efrem=Saint Ephraim, deacon, Doctor of the Church
- Blessed Diana d'Andalo
- Saint Pelagia, virgin, martyr [BLS]
- Saint Vincent, deacon, martyr [BLS]
- Blessed Richard, bishop of Andria, Apulia
- Saint Liborius, bishop (of LeMans), confessor [GTZ: LeMans]
- Saint Edmund, bishop of Canturbury, confessor (Translation day) [GTZ: England]
- Saint Diomedes
- =? Blessed Columba, abbot, confessor [GTZ: Scotland]
- Saint Columba (called Saint Columcille in Ireland, where he is honoured as one of the islands three patron saints)
- Saint Alexander, martyr [GTZ: Russia]
- Roman Empire paganism - third day of the Vestalia in honor of the goddess Vesta
- Saint Primus and Felicianus, martyrs [common]
- Harley Swiftdeer: American Indian medicine man who does seminars and lectures on the old lore and traditions.
- Jon Lord: English singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Deep Purple Paice Ashton Lord The Flower Pot Men and The Artwoods) (d. 2012).
- Billy Hatton: Rocker.
- Peter Wilson: CEO (Gallaher).
- Ammunition plant at Fort Smederovo in Belgrade explodes; kills 1,500
- Archbishop De Young bans priest cooperation on Rijks radio
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?