Tuesday 9 June 2015
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Barack Obama (Democratic).
Mad Max: Fury Road, directed by George Miller, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2015
while Paper Towns by John Green was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Enforcers.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Danganronpa: Unlimited Battle or Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 June 2015!
Which were the important events of 9 June 2015 ?
- Saint Efrem=Saint Ephraim, deacon, Doctor of the Church
- Blessed Diana d'Andalo
- Saint Pelagia, virgin, martyr [BLS]
- Saint Vincent, deacon, martyr [BLS]
- Blessed Richard, bishop of Andria, Apulia
- Saint Liborius, bishop (of LeMans), confessor [GTZ: LeMans]
- Saint Edmund, bishop of Canturbury, confessor (Translation day) [GTZ: England]
- Saint Diomedes
- =? Blessed Columba, abbot, confessor [GTZ: Scotland]
- Saint Columba (called Saint Columcille in Ireland, where he is honoured as one of the islands three patron saints)
- Saint Alexander, martyr [GTZ: Russia]
- Roman Empire paganism - third day of the Vestalia in honor of the goddess Vesta
- Saint Primus and Felicianus, martyrs [common]
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 09 June
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
What news were making the headlines those days in June 2015?
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?