Friday 9 March 1900
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Aimone Duke of Spoleta / Aosta and Prince Aimone.
Family Troubles, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 March 1900!
Which were the important events of 9 March 1900 ?
- Saint Frances of Rome.
- Belize - Baron Bliss Day.
- Saint Gregory of Nyssa
- Aimone Duke of Spoleta / Aosta: Italian King of Croatia (1941-43).
- Prince Aimone: Duke of Aosta, Italian aristocrat (d. 1948).
- Jacques Moeschal: Belgium sport Champion.
- Aimone: Duke of Aosta (d. 1948).
- Women in Germany demand the right to participate in university entrance exams.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 9 March 1900
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1900 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- When You Were Sweet Sixteen - Jere Mahoney
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in March 1900?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?