Monday 9 March 1931
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Dishonored, directed by Josef von Sternberg, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1931
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1931.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 March 1931!
Which were the important events of 9 March 1931 ?
- Saint Frances of Rome.
- Belize - Baron Bliss Day.
- Saint Gregory of Nyssa
- Gilles Perrault: French lawyer, writer and journalist.
- Thore Skogman: Swedish actor and singer (d. 2007).
- Sam Williams: American football player (d. 2013).
- Roderick Hills: American lawyer, government official.
- Taina Elg: Helsinki, Finland -- Actress (Hercules in NY, Les Girls).
- Ida B Wells-Barnett: Famous black, dies in Chicago at 78.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in March 1931?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?