Wednesday 9 March 1994
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic). In that special week of March people in US were listening to The Sign by Ace Of Base.
In UK Without You by Mariah Carey was in the top 5 hits.
The Hudsucker Proxy, directed by Joel Coen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1994
while The Client by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1994.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 March 1994!
Which were the important events of 9 March 1994 ?
- Saint Frances of Rome.
- Belize - Baron Bliss Day.
- Saint Gregory of Nyssa
Famous Birthdays:09 March
- Louis Freeman: band leader, dies at age 100.
- Maurice "Moe" Purtill: jazz drummer, dies at age 77.
- Charles Bukowski: German-American writer who traveled throughout the U.S.
- Lawrence E Spivak: Journalist (Meet the Press), dies at 93.
- John Harrison: English carpenter and clock-maker invented the Marine chronometer (d. 1776).
- Fernando Rey: Spanish film, theatre, and TV actor, who worked in both Europe and the United States. A suave, international actor best known for his roles in the films of surrealist director Luis Buñuel (Tristana, 1970; Discreet Charm of the Bourgeoisie, 1972; That Obscure Object of Desire, 1977) and as a drug lord in The French Connection (1971), he appeared in more than 150 films over half a century. He died 9 March 1994, Madrid.
- Maurice Purtill: American Big Band drummer (Born 1916)
- Eddie Creatchman: Canadian wrestler manager (Born 1928)
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1994 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?