Sunday 9 March 2003
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of March people in US were listening to In Da Club by 50 Cent.
In UK Beautiful by Christina Aguilera was in the top 5 hits.
Phone Booth, directed by Joel Schumacher, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2003
while The King of Torts by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 March 2003!
Which were the important events of 9 March 2003 ?
- Saint Frances of Rome.
- Belize - Baron Bliss Day.
- Saint Gregory of Nyssa
- Stan Brakhage: American director and producer (d. 2003).
- ''ArabNews'' reports that Saddam Hussein demanded that the UN Security Council lift the ampquotembargo against Iraqampquot, denounce the United States and the United Kingdom as ampquotliarsampquot, strip Israel of weapons of mass destruction and force Israel to withdraw from ampquotPalestine and occupied Arab landampquot.
- Albania says it will send troops to join any war against Iraq, largely a symbolic measure thanking the United States and NATO for intervening in Kosovo in the 1999 Kosovo War.
- The largest synagogue in Europe was opened in Baku.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 2003 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?