Thursday 9 November 1905
It was Thursday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 November 1905!
Which were the important events of 9 November 1905 ?
- Roman Catholicism - Dedication of the Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano, Cathedral of the Pope (memorial feast day)
- Also see November 9 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Cambodia - Independence Day (1953)
- Pakistan - Allama Iqbal Day (1877)
- Germany - November 9th is often called Germany's Schicksalstag (day of fate) due to the events of 1848, 1918, 1923, 1938, and 1989.
- Europe - Inventor's Day - in honor of Hedy Lamarr's birthday
- United States - World Freedom Day, to commenerate the fall of the Berlin Wall in 1989
- Erika Mann: German actress and writer, the eldest daughter of novelist Thomas Mann and Katia Mann.
- James William: Fulbright (Senator-Democrat-Mo).
- Swedish mine workers win 5 month strike for minimum wages
- The Province of Alberta, Canada, holds its first general election.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1905 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- When the Mists Have Rolled Away - Harry Anthony & James F. Harrison
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in November 1905?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 9 November 1905 and get them!