Saturday 9 November 1912
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Cleopatra, directed by Charles L. Gaskill, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1912.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 November 1912!
Which were the important events of 9 November 1912 ?
- Roman Catholicism - Dedication of the Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano, Cathedral of the Pope (memorial feast day)
- Also see November 9 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Cambodia - Independence Day (1953)
- Pakistan - Allama Iqbal Day (1877)
- Germany - November 9th is often called Germany's Schicksalstag (day of fate) due to the events of 1848, 1918, 1923, 1938, and 1989.
- Europe - Inventor's Day - in honor of Hedy Lamarr's birthday
- United States - World Freedom Day, to commenerate the fall of the Berlin Wall in 1989
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 09 November
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1912 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Everybody Two-Step - American Quartet
- I'll Take You Home Again, Kathleen - Will Oakland
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in November 1912?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?