Sunday 9 November 1986
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican). In that special week of November people in US were listening to Amanda by Boston.
In UK Take My Breath Away (Love Theme From 'Top Gun') by Berlin was in the top 5 hits.
Hoosiers, directed by David Anspaugh, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1986
while It by Stephen King was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1986.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 November 1986!
Which were the important events of 9 November 1986 ?
- Roman Catholicism - Dedication of the Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano, Cathedral of the Pope (memorial feast day)
- Also see November 9 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Cambodia - Independence Day (1953)
- Pakistan - Allama Iqbal Day (1877)
- Germany - November 9th is often called Germany's Schicksalstag (day of fate) due to the events of 1848, 1918, 1923, 1938, and 1989.
- Europe - Inventor's Day - in honor of Hedy Lamarr's birthday
- United States - World Freedom Day, to commenerate the fall of the Berlin Wall in 1989
Famous Birthdays:09 November
- Ai-Yu Tu wins LPGA Mazda Japan Golf Classic
- Pakistan all out for 77 vs. West Indies at Lahore
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1986 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?