Friday 9 November 2012
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Barack Obama (Democratic).
In that special week of November people in US were listening to One More Night by Maroon 5.
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2, directed by Bill Condon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2012
while The Racketeer by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Untold History of the United States.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Criminal Case (video game) or Elemental: Fallen Enchantress.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 November 2012!
Which were the important events of 9 November 2012 ?
- Roman Catholicism - Dedication of the Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano, Cathedral of the Pope (memorial feast day)
- Also see November 9 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Cambodia - Independence Day (1953)
- Pakistan - Allama Iqbal Day (1877)
- Germany - November 9th is often called Germany's Schicksalstag (day of fate) due to the events of 1848, 1918, 1923, 1938, and 1989.
- Europe - Inventor's Day - in honor of Hedy Lamarr's birthday
- United States - World Freedom Day, to commenerate the fall of the Berlin Wall in 1989
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 09 November
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 2012 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in November 2012?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?