Tuesday 9 October 1906
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 October 1906!
Which were the important events of 9 October 1906 ?
- 13th Earl of Stair: English Lieutenant Colonel / large landowner.
- Janis Ivanovs: Composer.
- Leopold Sedar Senghor: Senegalese poet and politician (d. 2001).
- Wolfgang Staudte: German film director, script writer and actor.
- J Eyerman: American photographer and journalist (d. 1985).
- Léopold Senghor: Senegalese poet and politician 1st President of Senegal (d. 2001)
- Joseph F Glidden: Inventor (barbed wire).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1906 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Peaches and Cream - Len Spencer & Ada Jones
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in October 1906?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 9 October 1906 and get them!