Tuesday 9 October 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 October 1906!
Which were the important events of 9 October 1906 ?
- 13th Earl of Stair: English Lieutenant Colonel / large landowner.
- Janis Ivanovs: Composer.
- Leopold Sedar Senghor: Senegalese poet and politician (d. 2001).
- Wolfgang Staudte: German film director, script writer and actor.
- J Eyerman: American photographer and journalist (d. 1985).
- Léopold Senghor: Senegalese poet and politician 1st President of Senegal (d. 2001)
- Joseph F Glidden: Inventor (barbed wire).
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1906 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Peaches and Cream - Len Spencer & Ada Jones
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in October 1906?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?