Saturday 9 October 1920
It was Saturday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Die Tophar-Mumie, directed by Johannes Guter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1920.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 October 1920!
Which were the important events of 9 October 1920 ?
- Jens Bj?rneboe: Norwegian author (d. 1976).
- Jens Bjørneboe: Norwegian author and educator (d. 1976).
- Yusef Lateef: American saxophonist composer and educator (d. 2013).
- Jason Wingreen: American actor and screenwriter.
- 1st World Series game in Cleveland, Indians win 2-1
- Polish troops take Vilnius.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1920 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- After You Get What You Want, You Don't Want It - Van & Schenck
- Prince's Orchestra - Manyana
- Snoops, the Lawyer - Eddie Cantor
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?