Monday 9 October 1922
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Raymond Wilding-White and Leon Dion.
One Exciting Night, directed by D.W. Griffith, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 October 1922!
Which were the important events of 9 October 1922 ?
- Raymond Wilding-White: Composer.
- Leon Dion: Quebec political scientist (d. 1997).
- Robert Galvin: American business executive credited with turning Motorola, Inc.
- Francesco Rosetta: Italy sport Champion.
- Jackson Anderson: Long Beach various.
- Léon Dion: Canadian political scientist and academic (d. 1997)
- Fyvush Finkel: American actor
- Olga Guillot: Cuban-American singer (d. 2010)
- Sir William Horwood, London Metropolitan Police Service commissioner, is poisoned by arsenic-filled chocolates.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1922 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Why Should I Cry Over You? - Billy Jones
- Nobody Lied (When They Said I Cried Over You) - Marion Harris
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?