Monday 9 October 1922
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
One Exciting Night, directed by D.W. Griffith, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1922.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 October 1922!
Which were the important events of 9 October 1922 ?
- Léon Dion: Canadian political scientist and academic (d. 1997).
- Fyvush Finkel: American actor.
- Olga Guillot: Cuban-American singer (d. 2010).
- Robert Galvin: American business executive credited with turning Motorola, Inc.
- Francesco Rosetta: Italy sport Champion.
- Jackson Anderson: Long Beach various
- Leon Dion: Quebec political scientist (d. 1997)
- Raymond Wilding-White: Composer
- Sir William Horwood, London Metropolitan Police Service commissioner, is poisoned by arsenic-filled chocolates.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1922 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Why Should I Cry Over You? - Billy Jones
- Nobody Lied (When They Said I Cried Over You) - Marion Harris
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?