Thursday 9 October 1930
It was Thursday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Sinners' Holiday, directed by John G. Adolfi, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1930.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 October 1930!
Which were the important events of 9 October 1930 ?
- Hank Lauricella: American football player lieutenant and politician (d. 2014).
- Christian : Dijon physician.
- Lucien Daloz: French clergyman, the archbishop of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Besançon, France.
- David Rounds in Bronxville: New York, USA; actor (Terence - Beacon Hill).
- Fjolnir Stefansson: Composer.
- 1st transcontinental flight by a woman completed, Laura Ingalls
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?