Tuesday 9 October 1934
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
The Gay Divorcee, directed by Mark Sandrich, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1934
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1934.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 October 1934!
Which were the important events of 9 October 1934 ?
- Jacobo Majluta Azar: Politician.
- Jill Ker Conway: Australian-born American author.
- Jill Conway: Australian-American historian and author.
- Abdullah Ibrahim: South African pianist and composer.
- St. Louis Cardinals beat Detroit Tigers, 4 games to 3 in 31st World Series
- Regicide at Marseille: The assassination of King Alexander I of Yugoslavia and Louis Barthou, Foreign Minister of France.
- Two examples of the 1933 Saint-Gaudens gold double eagle coins are sent to the Smithsonian Institution.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?