Thursday 9 October 1941
It was Thursday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Chucho Valdes and Karam ud Din.
The Maltese Falcon, directed by John Huston, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 October 1941!
Which were the important events of 9 October 1941 ?
- Chucho Valdes: Cuban musician.
- Karam ud Din: Pakistani Navy officer (d. 2008).
- Brian Lamb: American broadcaster founded C-SPAN.
- Trent Lott: American lawyer and politician.
- Helen Morgan: American singer and actress (Born 1900).
- A coup in Panama declares Ricardo Adolfo de la Guardia Arango the new president.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?