Saturday 9 October 1982
It was Saturday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Antonio Mendonca and Shi Jun.
In that special week of October people in US were listening to Jack & Diane by John Cougar.
In UK Pass The Dutchie by Musical Youth was in the top 5 hits.
Fitzcarraldo, directed by Werner Herzog, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1982
while Master Of The Game by Sidney Sheldon was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Wild America.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Atlantis or Escape from Rungistan.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 October 1982!
Which were the important events of 9 October 1982 ?
Famous Birthdays:09 October
- Anna Freud in London: England (born in Vienna, Austria), youngest daughter of Sigmund Freud, elementary school teacher, founder of child psychoanalysis.
- Attack on synagouge in Rome, 1 dead
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1982 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- John Cougar - Jack & Diane
- The Steve Miller Band - Abracadabra
- Chicago - Hard To Say I'm Sorry
- The Alan Parsons Project - Eye In The Sky
- Men At Work - Who Can It Be Now?
- Survivor - Eye Of The Tiger
- Michael McDonald - I Keep Forgettin'
- Jackson Browne - Somebody's Baby
- America - You Can Do Magic
- Flock Of Seagulls, A - I Ran (So Far Away)
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?