Wednesday 9 September 1992
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of September people in US were listening to End Of The Road by Boyz II Men.
In UK Rhythm Is A Dancer by Snap! was in the top 5 hits.
Sneakers, directed by Phil Alden Robinson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while Gerald'S Game by Stephen King was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1992.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 September 1992!
Which were the important events of 9 September 1992 ?
- North Korea - Republic Day (1948)
- Eastern Orthodoxy - Synaxis of the Theopatores Joachim and Anna
- California - Admission Day (to commemorate the state's admission to the USA)
- Japan - Chrysanthemum Day (Kiku no Sekku)
- Tajikistan - Independence Day (from USSR, 1991)
- Frencheska Farr: Filipino singer and actress.
- Kristiāns Pelšs: Latvian ice hockey player (d. 2013).
- Damian McGinty: Irish singer.
- 1st time Baltimore Orioles draw 3 million fans at home
- 9th MTV Awards: Howard Stern appears as Fartman
- Robin Yount, is 17th to get 3,000 hits
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1992 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Boyz II Men - End Of The Road
- TLC - Baby-Baby-Baby
- Bobby Brown - Humpin' Around
- Guns N' Roses - November Rain
- Shakespear's Sister - Stay
- En Vogue - Giving Him Something He Can Feel
- Patty Smyth - Sometimes Love Just Ain't Enough
- Jon Secada - Just Another Day
- House Of Pain - Jump Around
- Technotronic - Move This
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?