Thursday 10 April 1924
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Johanna M van de Berg and Lee Bergere in Brooklyn.
Il figlio di Madame Sans Gêne, directed by Baldassare Negroni, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1924
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 April 1924!
Which were the important events of 10 April 1924 ?
- Johanna M van de Berg: Actress (What See I?).
- Lee Bergere in Brooklyn: New York, USA; actor (Joseph - Dynasty).
- Aldo Giuffrè: Italian film actor and comedian who appeared in over 90 films between 1948 and 2001.
- Kenneth Noland: American artist, most noted for his post WWII abstract expressionism style known as Color Field painting.
- Tubular steel golf club shafts approved for championship play.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 10 April 1924
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1924 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Red-Headed Music Maker - Wendell Hall
- Charleston Crazy - Fletcher Henderson & His Orchestra
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?