Friday 10 April 1925
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Bernard Moitessier and Sonia Sheridan.
The Wizard of Oz, directed by Larry Semon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1925
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1925.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 April 1925!
Which were the important events of 10 April 1925 ?
- Bernard Moitessier: French yachtsman and author of books about his voyages and sailing.
- Sonia Sheridan: American photographer, artist, painter, sculptor, and teacher.
- Linda Goodman: American astrologer and author (d. 1995).
- Angelo Poffo: American professional wrestler (Born 1925).
- Czarina re-christened Stalingrad (now Volgograd)
- Scribners publishes book The Great Gatsby by F Scott Fitzgerald.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1925 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Old Dan Tucker - Fiddlin' John Carson
- Everybody Loves My Baby (But My Baby Don't Love Nobody But Me) - Clarence Williams' Blue Five
- Oh! Lady be Good - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?