Thursday 10 April 1958
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican). In that special week of April people in US were listening to Tequila by The Champs.
In UK Magic Moments by Perry Como was in the top 5 hits.
The Long, Hot Summer, directed by Martin Ritt, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1958
while Anatomy Of A Murder by Robert Traver was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1958.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 April 1958!
Which were the important events of 10 April 1958 ?
- Bob Bell: British engineer.
- Yefim Bronfman: Uzbek-American pianist.
- Brigitte Holzapfel: German high jumper.
- Kenneth 'Babyface' Edmonds in Indianapolis: Indiana, USA; singer/producer/songwriter (Boyz II Men, Bobby Brown).
- Ken Griffy: Baseball player (Cin Reds, New York Yanks).
- Kenneth Edmonds: American music producer
- Northern strip of Spanish Sahara ceded to Morocco.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1958 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Champs - Tequila
- Chuck Berry - Sweet Little Sixteen
- The Chordettes - Lollipop
- Laurie London - He's Got The Whole World (In His Hands)
- Connie Francis - Who's Sorry Now
- The McGuire Sisters - Sugartime
- Elvis Presley - Don't
- Jerry Lee Lewis - Breathless
- Billy Vaughn and His Orchestra - Sail Along Silvery Moon
- Andy Williams - Are You Sincere
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?