Tuesday 10 April 1984
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican). In that special week of April people in US were listening to Footloose by Kenny Loggins.
In UK Hello by Lionel Richie was in the top 5 hits.
Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter, directed by Joseph Zito, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1984
while The Aquitaine Progression by Robert Ludlum was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 April 1984!
Which were the important events of 10 April 1984 ?
- Faustina Agolley: English-Australian television host and producer.
- Jeremy Barrett: American figure skater.
- Cara DeLizia: American actress.
- Billy Kay: American actor.
- Natasha Melnick: American actress.
- David Obua: Ugandan footballer
- Damien Perquis: French-Polish footballer
- Gonzalo Rodríguez: Argentinian footballer
- Mandy Moore: American pop singer and actor who released her first single recording at age 15, toured as a teen with the Backstreet Boys. Moore first came to prominence with her 1999 debut single, "Candy". Her 2000 single, "I Wanna Be with You", became her first Top 40 hit in the US, peaking at number 24 on the Hot 100 chart. The parent album of the same name, was released that same year to generally mixed reviews. The album went on to achieve Gold certification. After revealing her displeasure with her early
- Jeremy Barrett (figure skater): American figure skater
- Zoe: Melbourne, Victoria -- 1st frozen-embryo child
- Ray Middleton: Dies at 75.
- Damaged Solar Max satellite snared by Challenger shuttle
- US Senate condemns Central Intelligence Agency mining of Nicaraguan harbors.
- John Long (Detroit Pistons) ends NBA free throw streak of 51 games.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1984 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Van Halen - Jump
- Kenny Loggins - Footloose
- Phil Collins - Against All Odds (Take A Look At Me Now)
- Lionel Richie - Hello
- Rockwell - Somebody's Watching Me
- Thompson Twins - Hold Me Now
- Eurythmics - Here Comes The Rain Again
- Culture Club - Miss Me Blind
- Pointer Sisters - Automatic
- Daryl Hall & John Oates - Adult Education
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 10 April 1984 and get them!
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?