Sunday 10 April 1988
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Haley Joel Osment in Los Angeles and Haley Osment.
In that special week of April people in US were listening to Get Outta My Dreams, Get Into My Car by Billy Ocean.
In UK Heart by Pet Shop Boys was in the top 5 hits.
Above the Law, directed by Andrew Davis, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1988
while The Icarus Agenda by Robert Ludlum was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching City Hunter 2.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Exile XZR or Last Duel.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 April 1988!
Which were the important events of 10 April 1988 ?
- Haley Joel Osment in Los Angeles: California; actor (Cole Sear - The Sixth Sense, Trevor 'Trev' McKinney - Pay It Forward).
- Haley Osment: Movie Actor.
- 8th Golden Raspberry Awards: Leonard Part 6 wins.
- Herschel Walker performs Fort Worth Ballet
- Islanders beat Devils 5-4 (OT) 1st round tied at 2-2
- Ayako Okamoto wins LPGA San Diego Inamori Golf Classic.
- 52nd Golf Masters Championship: Sandy Lyle wins, shooting a 281.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1988 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Billy Ocean - Get Outta My Dreams, Get Into My Car
- Michael Jackson - Man In The Mirror
- Debbie Gibson - Out Of The Blue
- INXS - Devil Inside
- Whitney Houston - Where Do Broken Hearts Go
- The Jets - Rocket 2 U
- Richard Marx - Endless Summer Nights
- Pebbles - Girlfriend
- Keith Sweat - I Want Her
- Terence Trent D'Arby - Wishing Well
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?