Thursday 10 April 2008
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of April people in US were listening to Touch My Body by Mariah Carey.
In UK Mercy by Duffy was in the top 5 hits.
The Voyeur, directed by Tinto Brass, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2008
while A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching NOFX Backstage Passport.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Active Life: Outdoor Challenge or Azada: Ancient Magic.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 April 2008!
Which were the important events of 10 April 2008 ?
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 10 April
- Mayor Anders Lago of Södertälje, Sweden, says that his small city of about 80,000 is currently home to nearly 6,000 Iraqis. ampquotMore refugees than the United States and Canada togetherampquot. (''The International Herald Tribune'')
- Frontier Airlines files for bankruptcy protection. (AP via Google News)
- 2008 Summer Olympics:
- The European Parliament passes a resolution in favor of a boycott of the opening ceremonies of the Beijing Olympiad. (Deutsche Welle)
- IOC president Jacques Rogge calls for China to respect its commitment to improve human rights ahead of the Beijing Games. (''The Herald'')
- The Olympic torch arrives in Buenos Aires for the Olympic torch relay under heavy security. (AFP via ABC News Australia)
- A suicide car bomber attacks a NATO convoy in Kandahar, resulting in the death of eight citizens. (Reuters)
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 2008 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?