Friday 10 April 2009
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Barack Obama (Democratic).
In that special week of April people in US were listening to Poker Face by Lady GaGa.
17 Again, directed by Burr Steers, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2009
while Twilight by Stephenie Meyer was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Stranger Among Bears.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Ashes Cricket 2009 or Bloody Fun Day.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2009.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 April 2009!
Which were the important events of 10 April 2009 ?
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 10 April
- Deborah Digges: American poet (Born 1950).
- President of Fiji Ratu Josefa Iloilo announces he will suspend the constitution and assume all governance in the country, creating a constitutional crisis.
- Cape Fear Bank in Wilmington, North Carolina, and New Frontier Bank in Greeley, Colorado, are shut down. (''Washington Post'')
- At least 27 tornadoes kill six people throughout the Southern United States. (CNN)
- The Fourth East Asia Summit begins in Pattaya, Thailand. (Xinhua)
- China imposes pay limits for executive officers of state-owned financial institutions. (Xinhua)
- Japan strengthens its economic sanctions against North Korea, following the launch of Kwangmyŏngsŏng-2. (CNN)
- Mexico City closes freshwater supplies to 5,000,000 people for 36 hours to combat shortages. (BBC)
- Three people are shot at OAED Vocational College near Athens, Greece. (BBC)
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 2009 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?