Sunday 10 August 1902
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 August 1902!
Which were the important events of 10 August 1902 ?
- Roman festivals - Opalia, festival in honor of Ops
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Laurence
- Prisoner's Justice Day - Canada.
- Independence Day in Ecuador -- Movement began in Quito in 1809. Independence not achieved till May 1822.
- St. Deusdedit
- Ancient Latvia - Labrenca Diena held
- St. Blaan
- Curt Siodmak: German-American author and screenwriter of such 40's and 50's sci-fi classics as "The Wolf Man" and "I Walked With a Zombie.
- Norma Shearer: Canadian-American actress and singer (d. 1983).
- Arne Tiselius: Swedish biochemist and academic Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1971).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 10 August 1902
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1902 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Daybreak at Calamity Farm - Len Spencer
- Blaze Away - Fred Van Eps
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in August 1902?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?