Sunday 10 August 1902
It was Sunday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 August 1902!
Which were the important events of 10 August 1902 ?
- Roman festivals - Opalia, festival in honor of Ops
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Laurence
- Prisoner's Justice Day - Canada.
- Independence Day in Ecuador -- Movement began in Quito in 1809. Independence not achieved till May 1822.
- St. Deusdedit
- Ancient Latvia - Labrenca Diena held
- St. Blaan
- Norma Shearer: Canadian-American actress and singer (d. 1983).
- Arne Tiselius: Swedish biochemist and academic Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1971).
- Curt Siodmak: German-American author and screenwriter of such 40's and 50's sci-fi classics as "The Wolf Man" and "I Walked With a Zombie.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1902 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Daybreak at Calamity Farm - Len Spencer
- Blaze Away - Fred Van Eps
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in August 1902?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 10 August 1902 and get them!