Wednesday 10 August 1910
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
The White Slave Trade, directed by August Blom, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1910.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 August 1910!
Which were the important events of 10 August 1910 ?
- Roman festivals - Opalia, festival in honor of Ops
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Laurence
- Prisoner's Justice Day - Canada.
- Independence Day in Ecuador -- Movement began in Quito in 1809. Independence not achieved till May 1822.
- St. Deusdedit
- Ancient Latvia - Labrenca Diena held
- St. Blaan
- Gordon Gray: Scottish ecclesiastic, Roman Catholic priest, Archbishop of St. Andrews and Edinburgh.
- Guy Mairesse: French race car driver (d. 1954).
- Bob Wood: American attorney, a Naval officer in WW II and Admiralty lawyer.
- Angus Campbell: United States -- Psychologist (Elections & Political Order).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1910 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- I've Got a Pain in My Sawdust - Kitty Cheatham
- Ring O' Roses - Harry Macdonough & Lucy Isabelle Marsh
- Ave Maria - Frances Alda
- We Shall Meet Bye and Bye - Frank Stanley & Henry Burr
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in August 1910?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?