Friday 10 August 1990
It was Friday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Lucas Till and Cruze Ah-Nau.
In that special week of August people in US were listening to Vision Of Love by Mariah Carey.
In UK Turtle Power by Partners In Kryme was in the top 5 hits.
Wild at Heart, directed by David Lynch, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while The Burden Of Proof by Scott Turow was one of the best selling books.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Buck Rogers: Countdown to Doomsday or Danan: The Jungle Fighter.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1990.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 August 1990!
Which were the important events of 10 August 1990 ?
- Roman festivals - Opalia, festival in honor of Ops
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Laurence
- Prisoner's Justice Day - Canada.
- Independence Day in Ecuador -- Movement began in Quito in 1809. Independence not achieved till May 1822.
- St. Deusdedit
- Ancient Latvia - Labrenca Diena held
- St. Blaan
Famous Birthdays:10 August
- Richard Haines: Director (Splatter University).
- American Magellan spacecraft lands on Venus.
- The Magellan space probe reaches Venus.
- More than 127 Muslims are killed in North East Sri Lanka by paramilitary troops.
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?