Tuesday 10 December 1907
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Michael Blankfort and Lucien Laurent.
Chûshingura godanme, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 December 1907!
Which were the important events of 10 December 1907 ?
- Michael Blankfort: United States -- Writer / producer / director.
- Lucien Laurent: French association football/soccer player, famous for having scored the first ever FIFA World Cup goal.
- Amedeo Nazzari: Italian actor, the robust lead in a variety of Italian films from the mid-'30s following an active stage career.
- Pierre Magnier: St Etienne-du-Rouvre physician.
- Rumer Godden: English author and poet (d. 1998).
- Ruyard Kipling receives Nobel Prize for literature.
- The worst night of the Brown Dog riots in London, when 1,000 medical students clash with 400 police officers over the existence of a memorial for animals who have been vivisected.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 10 December 1907
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1907 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Take Me Around Again - Billy Murray
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in December 1907?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?