Sunday 10 December 1911
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Den store flyver, directed by Urban Gad, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1911.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 December 1911!
Which were the important events of 10 December 1911 ?
- Chet Huntley: Cardwell, Montana -- Newscaster (NBC Huntley-Brinkley Report).
- Naguib Mahfouz: Egyptian writer who won the 1988 Nobel Prize for Literature.
- Giovanni Riccardi: Italy sport Champion.
- Calbraith Rogers completes first crossing of US by airplane (84 days).
- Tobias Asser given Nobel Prize for peace.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1911 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Whistling Pete - Billy Golden
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in December 1911?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?