Thursday 10 December 1925
It was Thursday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
The Plastic Age, directed by Wesley Ruggles, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1925
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1925.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 December 1925!
Which were the important events of 10 December 1925 ?
- Oskar Burgbacher: German cross-country skier who won first place in the Roadwalk and second place in the Postman.
- Carolyn Ashley Kizer: US writer (Yin, Pulitzer 1985).
- Jean Byron: American actress (d. 2006).
- Carolyn Kizer: American poet and academic (d. 2014).
- Mélinée Agathon: French psychologist and writer, who has contributed to many scientific journals on subjects ranging from the sociological and psychological meanings of social anxiety to adaptation to old age.
- George Bernard Shaw awarded Nobel Prize.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1925 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Manhattan - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?