Friday 10 December 1926
It was Friday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Michael, directed by Carl Theodor Dreyer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1926
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1926.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 December 1926!
Which were the important events of 10 December 1926 ?
- Gérard Buisine: French legionnaire, who joined the Organisation de l'armée secrète (OAS) ["Organisation of the Secret Army"], a short-lived French dissident far-right paramilitary organisation during the Algerian War (1954–62).
- Dag Schjelderup-Ebbe: Norwegian musicologist, composer, music critic, and biographer.
- Eddie Jones: "Guitar Slim" rocker.
- Donato Zampini: Italy sport Champion.
- Nikola Pasic: Serbian politician (Born 1845).
- 1st radio broadcast in the Sprinfield area (WCBS)
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1926 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Black Bottom - Johnny Hamp & His Orchestra
- Lucky Day - Revelers
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?