Monday 10 December 1928
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
A Woman of Affairs, directed by Clarence Brown, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 December 1928!
Which were the important events of 10 December 1928 ?
- John Colicos: Canadian film and TV star, extensive work in supporting roles, "Postman Always Rings Twice" and a recurring figure in the '90s Star Trek TV series.
- Hélène Martin: French singer-songwriter who has devoted her career to the musical interpretation of poetry.
- Barbara Nichols: Actress (Pajama Game, Loved One), dies at 46.
- Dan Blocker: American television actor and Korean War veteran, best remembered for his role as Eric 'Hoss' Cartwright in the long-running NBC western television series "Bonanza.
- Charles Rennie Mackintosh: Scottish architect, designer, and illustrator (Born 1868).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1928 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- I'm Sorry, Sally - Fred Waring's Pennsylvanians
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 10 December 1928 and get them!