Wednesday 10 December 1941
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Johnny Eager, directed by Mervyn LeRoy, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 December 1941!
Which were the important events of 10 December 1941 ?
- Sarina Mineo: American noted family, the sister of actor Sal Mineo, two years younger.
- Ken Campbell: English actor director and screenwriter (d. 2008).
- Tommy Rettig in Jackson Heights: New York, USA; actor (Jeff's Collie - Lassie).
- Fionnula Flanagan: Dublin, Ireland -- Actress (Rich Man Poor Man).
- Tommy Kirk: American actor and singer.
- Tommy Rettig: Actor (Lassie) / computer programmer (Clipper), dies at 54
- Kyu Sakamoto: Japanese singer-songwriter and actor (d. 1985)
- Peter Sarstedt: Indian-English singer-songwriter and guitarist
- Peter Michael Goetz: Actor (Jumping Jack Flash, King Kong Lives)
- Tim Considine in Louisville: Kentucky, USA; actor (Mike - My Three Sons).
- Chad Stuart: English singer (Chad and Jeremy)
- Colin Kelly: American pilot (Born 1915).
- British battleship Prince of Wales sinks off Singapore
- Japanese troops landed on Northern Luzon in the Philippines
- Japanese forces capture Guam.
- World War II: Battle of the Philippines : Imperial Japanese forces under the command of General Masaharu Homma land on the Philippine mainland.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1941 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Blues in the Night - Woody Herman & His Orchestra
- Bing Crosby - Shepherd Serenade
- By-U By-O (The Lou'siana Lullaby) - Woody Herman & His Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 10 December 1941 and get them!