Friday 10 December 1948
It was Friday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Brendan Harkin and Ralph Tavares.
3 Godfathers, directed by John Ford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1948
On TV people were watching The Morey Amsterdam Show.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 December 1948!
Which were the important events of 10 December 1948 ?
- Brendan Harkin: Rocker.
- Ralph Tavares: Rocker.
- Abu Abbas: founder of the Palestine Liberation Front (d. 2004).
- Gary Gibson: American AIDS patient who died of a brain tumor 6/16/1987, Seattle, WA.
- Dušan Bajević: Bosnian-Greek footballer and manager.
- Jessica Cleaves: American singer-songwriter (The Friends of Distinction and Earth Wind & Fire) (d. 2014)
- Jasuben Shilpi: Indian sculptor (d. 2013)
- Muhammad Zaidan: Syrian-Palestinian terrorist founded the Palestine Liberation Front (d. 2004)
- UN General Assembly adopts Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- The UN General Assembly adopts the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1948 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Twelfth Street Rag - Frankie Carle & His Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?