Friday 10 December 1965
It was Friday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of December people in US were listening to Turn! Turn! Turn! (To Everything There Is A Season) by The Byrds.
In UK The Carnival Is Over by The Seekers was in the top 5 hits.
Battle of the Bulge, directed by Ken Annakin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1965
while Those Who Love by Irving Stone was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1965.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 December 1965!
Which were the important events of 10 December 1965 ?
- Jennifer Wyatt in Vancouver: British Columbia, Canada; golfer (1992 Crestar-Farm Fresh).
- Greg Giraldo: American lawyer comedian actor and screenwriter (d. 2010).
- J Mascis: American musician with a group known as Dinosaur Jr.
- Stephanie Morgenstern: Swiss-Canadian actress producer and screenwriter.
- Henry (Dixon) Cowell: US pianist/composer (Aeolian Harp), dies at age 68.
- Yearling opens at Alvin Theater NYC for 3 performances
- Dutch ends economic boycott of Rhodesia
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1965 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Byrds - Turn! Turn! Turn! (To Everything There Is A Season)
- The Supremes - I Hear A Symphony
- The 4 Seasons - Let's Hang On
- James Brown - I Got You (I Feel Good)
- The Dave Clark Five - Over And Over
- The Shangri-Las - I Can Never Go Home Anymore
- Len Barry - 1-2-3
- Herb Alpert And The Tijuana Brass - Taste Of Honey
- Fontella Bass - Rescue Me
- Dean Martin - I Will
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?